I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES I’VE QUOTED THIS WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING
Just a couple of days left to pick up your Whovian Grab Bag shirts for only £8/€10/$12….
A random tee from the designs shown above can be yours for just £8/€10/$12 and if you decide to buy more than one we will make sure you get different shirts! Stock is limited, so if you want to grab a tee don’t delay.
IVE NEVER DONE SO MUCH DAMAGE WITH ONE FINGER
~The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You’re barely waking
And I’m tangled up in you~
Robyn Lawley, Jada Sezer, and Gabi Gregg for Swimsuits For All.
YOU DESERVE AN AWARD AND DO U SEE KHAN WATCH HER AS SHE TURNS INTO A WARRIOR IM SCREAMING
HAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH 😂
Thank you, now my wedding standards are even higher
As some of you know, I have not been doing very well the last couple months. Because of that, my number of actual art posts have dwindled and my personal posts have skyrocketed, and at times I haven’t posted anything at all. And yet, except for a few exceptions, you guys have stayed with me on this blog and have sent tons and tons of support and love my way and I just can not thank you all enough! I wish I could send something to every single one of you but this is the best I can do!
This for all my followers, as well as future followers, who have and hopefully will continue to bare with me and all my malfunctions and annoyances!
- You must be following me because this is a thank you to my followers and future followers!!!
- Both likes and reblogs count!
- Please reblog only once as not to annoy your followers.
- You must have your ask box open so that I will be able to contact you if you win and you must be comfortable giving me your address so I can send you your stuff!
Grand prize winner will receive:
- An 8 ft. long 4th doctor scarf
- A John Watson styled sweater (It has been loved by me for a couple years so it is a little worn. Don’t be alarmed.)
- A deerstalker hat
- A 11th Doctor fez
- A pair of Bee socks from my store
- Sherlock Season 1 on DVD
- Arthur Conan Doyle’s Hounds of the Baskervilles book
- 8 Sherlock fanartist stickers (with a couple Sock Drawer stickers thrown in there.)
- A poster of a map of Middle Earth with Gandalf on the reverse side
- A Doctor Who poster
- A Portrait of Ben C drawn by me!
- A copy of ENtertainment weekly with an Article on Doctor Who in it
- + a little note and doodle from me
5 runner up winners will receive:
- 2 pairs of socks picked out by me from my store
- A bunch of Sock Drawer stickers from my store
- + a little note and doodle from me
- (also if I see you are following my stores tumblr, the-sockdrawer, you will get an extra little something!)
The give away ends in exactly 3 weeks, on Friday September 19th.
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING AS SWEET AS YOU ARE AND GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL!
Also a thank you to ma bb krfr (ohg-d) for helping me model some of the stuff.
The Pack + Social Media where everyone goes camping (for real this time)
I may or may not have secretly been following all of these The Pack + Social Media posts for a few months now. It is safe to say I’m obsessed.
Poison Toffee Apples for HalloweenIngredients
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cups water
- ½ cup liquid glucose/light corn syrup
- few drops black gel food colouring
- 6 Granny Smith apples (or 12 small apples)Instructions
- Grease a piece of baking paper and place on a tray/baking sheet.
- Insert bamboo skewers in all the apples and set aside.
- In a medium pot, combine the sugar, water, glucose/corn syrup and food colouring and stir over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture feels smooth when you rub it between your fingers.
- When the sugar has dissolved, turn the heat up and wash the sides of the pot down with a pastry brush dipped into clean water to prevent crystals from forming.
- Allow the caramel to boil until it reaches the hard crack stage (150°c/310°F).
- Carefully dip the apples into the hot candy mixture and place on the baking paper to set and cool for approximately an hour before serving.
Totally making these for Halloween